Why choose the Golden Ratio Cosmetic Medical Clinic?
‘Golden Ratio (the number of symmetry)’ is the fundamental characteristic of universal beauty in nature, art, designs and aesthetics. The closer we are to this magic ratio, the more attractive we are perceived to be.
- We are a doctor-led clinic, bringing Harley Street to Hampshire
- Her experience in cosmetic dermatology means Dr Gauba can provide a full assessment and long-term treatment plan
- Dr Gauba’s extensive experience in cosmetic treatments and her knowledge of psychology enables a holistic approach to your treatment
- We only practice evidence-based medicine and are passionate about continuous education and lifelong learning
- We regularly attend conferences and education seminars
- Our clinic is equipped with cutting-edge modern technology
- We will provide appointments that best fit with your busy lifestyle
- We can help you spread the costs of your treatments with affordable packages and monthly payments
How you feel about yourself, your face, your body and the health of your skin can all have a big impact on your self-confidence. It’s a fantastic feeling to know that your skin looks healthy and that you are making the most of your natural beauty.
When you have an aesthetic treatment of any kind, it’s also important to know that you are in safe and experienced hands.
This is why Golden Ratio Cosmetic Medical Clinic was created.
Golden Ratio Cosmetic Medical Clinic is an advanced medical aesthetics clinic, run by Dr Victoria Gauba who is bringing her Harley Street credentials to Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire.
We will always listen to how you feel about your skin and treatment. By knowing as much as possible about your individual needs, we can give you targeted recommendations and create a bespoke treatment plan.
From the moment you step through the door, we want you to feel heard, cared for and empowered.